Ken and Ryu Ken and Ryu

lol

When the woman gets hit with the kamehamaha I couldn't help lol'ing.

Anco6900 responds:

glad you liked it! Some people didn't like that part

Pyramid Head's #1 Fan Pyramid Head's #1 Fan

HAHAHA

That'll have me laughing for hours X-D

mrnihil responds:

it's true. thinking about it still makes me laugh (even after slaving over it). thank you for the 10

nonenone nonenone

LMAO

MAN I CANT STOP LAUGHING A THAT, YOU SHOULD SEND AN ANNONYMOUS E-MAIL TO TOM FULP ON THIS HE'S A SPORT HE'D JUST LAUGH HIS ASS OFF TAE LOl X-D

Pawnshop Prick Pawnshop Prick

I'm still laughin my ass off

You guys make f**king amazing flashs' I'm still laughing fae the part he smashes the guys head in wae the door X-D

Happy BirthDay Chris! Happy BirthDay Chris!

K

It was ............................interesting.................ah well give it a 5 anyway cause hell, I'm just a nice guy :-D I know it was an inside joke but what did he mean by slap?

Trippy-Hippie responds:

well thanks for being such a nice guy XP

yeah, its kinda an inside joke. Whenever Chris (in real life) gets insulted or whatever by one of us or we do something stupid, he always just looks at us and goes "slap..." and so yeah thats what it means.......

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

WTF

I thought it was weird and disturbing, but I guess it's based on a sense of humour I am yet to understand. I'll vote 5 anyway cause I'm just a nice guy :-D

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

amazing and tops is carrying you lot lol

amazing and that camera effect tops did was pure genious I'm gonna hack newgrounds and give this a 6

MACception responds:

LOL! DUDE! DO IT! :D

Yep...as your title says, Topz IS carrying us...he's quite the animator. We all love him, and he returns it in double. The guy's the nicest dude in the world, and your guys's compliments mean a lot to him.

-LP
www.LogoPresents.com/AFD

Dawn of the Dead in Milto Dawn of the Dead in Milto

Amazing

That was amazing great animation, great art style BUT your artwork was great but what was up with there hands?

Black Mages 5 Black Mages 5

kl

"Ats some heavy minted top quality shite maaann" is what I would of said if I was burbary obsessed . lol. You've got an amazing style keep it up. "or I'll slash yae"

Daily2oon SE: Rambo-Giga Daily2oon SE: Rambo-Giga

neh

I've seen better, no ... wait...I'm an auther err what I meant to say was it rocked ... ehhhh... rocked out loud............GIGA FOR PRESIDENT!

rambo-16-89 responds:

lol giga you dont need to say its good it was actually not that good